The powerful and easy to operate mobile radios TM-600 and TM-610 are immediately operational and ensure a reliable communication that is required for the efficient work of mobile teams.
The TM-600 can indicate the channel on its numerical 8-segment display. In addition, LEDs show the channel search and transmitting power. The large 15-segment LCD display on the TM-610 provides information on channels or zones as well as call numbers and other function settings. Keyboard and display are illuminated so that good visibility is ensured even at night.
Automatic Number Identification (ANI)
When receiving an HDC2400TM or HDC1200 signal, the display shows the identification or the name of the caller. The firmware of the two-way radio supports a selective call list with up to 128 entries (128 for TM-610, 8 for TM-600).
128 channels and dynamic “regrouping” function (TM-610)
128 channels and the “zoning” function of the TM-610 provide you with a flexible organization of work groups. You can assign any name to every channel and every zone so that a simple identification is possible. The dynamic regrouping function enables highest flexibility in a changing working group environment.
- Stun / Kill & Revive
- 6 / 4 (TM-610 / TM-600) programmable buttons with background lighting for quick access to important functions
- Operation via vehicle ignition key, time-controlled switch-off
- Voice output via external loudspeaker possible
- Channel scan (TM-600) – also includes priority channel scan, selection of a priority channel as well as temporary elimination of a channel with interference
- Numerous scan options (TM-610) – single and multiple zone scan, addition and removal of channels, elimination of channels with interference as well as selection of a priority channel
- CTCSS / CDCSS
- DTMF call function makes possible flexible calling methods, such as call by name, automatic call, repeat call as well as manual call
- Programming via PC
- UST (User Selectable Tone) – selection of a CTCSS / CDCSS code via a programmable
- function key
- Lone Worker
- Dual home channels (TM-610), single home channel (TM-600)
- Auto transpond
- Time-out timer (TOT)
- Busy channel lockout
- BOT ID / EOT ID
- Off-hook decode
- Selectable squelch levels
- Frequency reverse
- Talk-around function
- Leasing operation
- Wireless copying of settings to another terminal
- 5-tone signalling for TM-610 – requires SM07R1