“The Icom IC-F3262D handheld is a radio series that combines a rugged, waterproof and dustproof construction with an in-built GPS receiver and IDAS dPMR digital technology.
IDAS™ dPMR™ Features
The IC-F3262D series provides dPMR mode 1/2 operation. Compatibility with dPMR mode 3 operation planned. The following IDAS dPMR features are programmable:
• Individual/group call • All group call • Emergency • Call log • SDM (Short Data Message) • Status message • GPS • Stun, kill and revive • Digital voice scrambler • Digital colour code • Transparent data mode
Built-in GPS Receiver
The IC-F3262D series has an internally integrated GPS receiver*. Current position data can be attached to a voice or data (SDM, status or emergency signal) transmission and can be sent to dispatch stations*.
* Depending on version. * To show the received position data, an external PC application is required.
Man Down and Lone Worker Functions for Emergency Call
The integrated man down function* automatically sends an emergency signal when the transceiver is left in a horizontal position for a preset period. The lone worker function can also transmit an emergency signal when the radio is not operated for a preset period. These emergency signals can be sent with GPS position data* to alert your co-workers or dispatcher to any potential trouble.
* Depending on version.
800mW (typ.) Audio Output Power
The built-in BTL amplifier doubles the audio output power and the large 40mm speaker delivers loud 800mW (typ.) audio to receive all calls under noisy conditions.
New 14-pin Accessory Connector
The new 14-pin accessory connector enhances the IC-F3262D series performance and capabilities. The BTL amplifier audio can deliver 1000mW (typ.) of loud audio from the optional HM-184 speaker microphone. When using the optional OPC-1870 zone copy cable, the memory channels in the tactical group can be copied to another radio.
IP67 Waterproof and Dust-tight Protection
The IC-F3262D series provides outstanding protection against dust and water that is equivalent to IP67. The IC-F3261D series can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes and its dust-tight construction keeps out powder dust, sand, mud etc.
* To guarantee the IP67 rating, the BP-232WP battery pack must be used with the IC-F3262D series. The “IP67” label is attached to the BP-232WP for an identification mark.
Analogue FM Mode Features
• 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS
• MDC 1200 compatible
• Inversion voice scrambler
• Basic LTR trunking
• Audio compander
• 512 memory channels with 128 zones
• Dot-matrix, multi-function display
• Large 2300mAh (typ.) Lithium-Ion battery
• MIL-STD 810 G rugged construction
• Mode dependent scan and priority scan
• DTMF autodial
• Busy channel lockout, repeater lockout
• Talk around function
• Escalating alarm
• Surveillance function
• Power on password
• Low battery alert
• New optional MB-130 vehicle charger bracket”