Kenwood’s compact mid-tier non-display portable line offers full-featured simplicity for the volunteer public safety, public service, government, industrial and job site users in a rugged 16 channel platform.
Inversion scrambling for first level voice security is included. FleetSync features such as PTT ID, Emergency and Selective Call permit integration into large FleetSync dispatched systems or simple supervisor-only managed fleets. FleetSync, DTMF or Two-Tone Selective Call provides built-in talkback paging capability.
- 4W UHF Transmit Power
- Wide Band Frequencies
- 12.5 / 25 KHz Channel Spacing
- Single Priority or Normal Scan
- Scan Revert Channel
- Scan Delete/Add (fpu fixed)
- Scan Temporary Delete (nuisance delete)
- PTT ID Side-Tone (FleetSync & DTMF ANI)
- Emergency Type (FleetSync Status & DTMC Emergency ANI)
- Voice Inversion Scrambler Built-In
- Intrinsically Safe Option