16 CHANNELS, 2 ZONES
The TK-7302/8302 offers ample capacity for multiple channels and radio systems: 16 channels and 2 zones. And once it is programmed, users can select specific channels within a set range.
ENHANCED KENWOOD AUDIO
Clear audio means confident communications, but power output is not the only factor that determines how easy it is to use a radio in varying noisy environments. As an audio specialist experienced in psychoacoustics, Kenwood can draw on decades of expertise at every step: component selection, construction, optimization, evaluation and analysis. The resulting audio performance – specially engineered for transceivers and with frequency response optimized for the human voice – is undeniably clearer and crisper.
- Frequency Range: 136-174 MHz
- 16 Channels
- 25 Watts RF Output
- Emergency Mode
- DTMF, QT & DQT Signalling
- PTT ID and Electronic Serial Number
- Voice Annunciation In Eight Languages
- MDC-1200 Signalling (requires special license ID)
- D-Sub Interface Connector
- Requires Optional Microphone