MTR3000 is a MOTOTRBO™ integrated voice and data base-station/repeater designed to meet the requirements of small public safety, utilities and professional organizations.
The MTR3000 operates in a digital mode in MOTOTRBO Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Connect Plus systems delivering increased capacity, spectral efficiency, integrated data applications and enhanced voice communications.
In addition, the MTR3000 can also operate in an analogue mode for conventional and LTR®/PassPort® Trunking systems providing a flexible high power base station/repeater.
This repeater can be used in analogue mode for analogue radio systems.
- UHF1 (403-470MHz) and VHF1 (136-174MHz)
- Integrated 8-100W Power Amplifier (Continuous Duty Cycle Operation)
- 1.5 PPM Frequency Stability
- Switching power supply functions over a wide range of voltages and frequencies
- 6.25e, 12.5 or 25kHz programmable channel spacing
- ROHS compliant
The basic package includes
- T3000A MTR3000 Base Station/Repeater
- X340MT Add: UHF 100W Power (403-470) or X330MT Add: VHF 100W Power (136-174MHz)
- X153BA Add: Rack Mounted hardware
- X189AE Add: Power Cable, Europe
- X347AF Add: manual Install & User CD
- X216AR Add: 4-wire E&M Card