Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
There are a number of great scholarships available for women who wish to pursue their studies abroad. Here are 10 of the best:
1. The Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund (MMMF) offers grants to women from developing countries who wish to study at a U.S. or Canadian institution
2. The Fulbright Program awards scholarships for graduate students, young professionals and artists to study, research or teach in the United States.
3. The Rhodes Scholarship provides funding for outstanding students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford in England.
4. The Churchill Scholarship enables American students to pursue one year of graduate study in science, mathematics or engineering at the University of Cambridge in England.
5. The Marshall Scholarship finances young Americans of high ability to study for a degree in the United Kingdom.
6. The Mitchell Scholarship supports up to 12 American students per year who wish to pursue a one-year master’s degree at any institution of higher learning in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
7. The Gate Cambridge Scholarship offers funding for graduate study at the University of Cambridge in England.
8. The Schwarzman Scholars program is designed to prepare future leaders for the challenges of the 21st century and beyond through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
9. The Trócaire scholarship scheme provides financial assistance to individuals from developing countries who wish to study for a full-time postgraduate degree at a university or institute of technology in Ireland.
10. The Global UGRAD program provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world to study at a U.S. college or university.
If you are a woman looking to further your education, be sure to check out these international scholarships!