The Motorola MOTOTRBO DP1400 is a simple to use and affordable portable two-way radio. Available in both digital and analogue modes, making it ideal if you have mixed fleets. Perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected. With a robust design, outstanding coverage, superior audio quality and long-lasting battery life, the DP1400 is a great all-rounder.
It’s portable and easy-to-use design is suited to a broad range of sectors and industry uses. Receive crisp, clean audio in even the noisiest of environments, with its noise-cancelling software that filters out background noise to ensure users can clearly hear every word. With an impressive battery life, particularly in digital mode, users won’t have to worry about recharging mid-shift. It has a superior network range using the Dual Capacity and Direct Mode it can fit twice as many calls into the same bandwidth.
VOX activation means you can operate the handset using your voice only, perfect for when workers have their hands full. With an IP54 rating, the DP1400 has a rugged design that is dust and splash proof. The emergency call feature ensures urgent messages are always delivered and the lone worker monitoring function allows you to keep an eye on colleagues operating alone in potentially dangerous environments, ensuring optimum safety for your employees. Straightforward and cost-effective, the DP1400 has the flexibility to grow with your business whatever your needs.
- Analogue and digital
- 16 channels
- PTT button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons
- Emergency calling to ensure important messages always get through (digital mode)
- Lone worker function to keep an eye on people working alone in potentially dangerous places (digital mode)
- Group and individual call capability (digital)
- VOX capability
- Programmable text messaging capability (digital)
- 1p54 rating ensures continued operation in harsh working environments
- Impressive battery life
- Noise cancelling technology
- Dual capacity and direct mode