The Motorola DP2400 offers best-in-class audio in a scalable solution to your demanding communication needs. Intelligent Audio and voice announcement features enable easy communication in difficult work environments. Also, it’s analogue interoperable, enabling you to make the transition to digital at your own pace, all at a value that stands up to the competition.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP2400 is a non-display model that features 16-channel capacity, three programmable buttons and IP55 specifications for water protection.
Motorola DP2400 Features
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
- 16 channels
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Compact Design
- Lone Worker
- Analogue mode compatible
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- New accessory connector enables quick and easy attachment and removal of accessories without the need for a tool
- Privacy Features (Enhanced Privacy via Software Purchase)
- 5 Tone Signalling via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP55 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi-Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
The basic Motorola DP2400 package includes
- Battery Options
- Standard or IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- 2.5″ Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
- NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.