The Motorola SL1600 delivers reliable push-to-talk communications in a compact and portable design. Built to last with an IP54 rating against water and dust, so it can be used even in rough environments and can survive many knocks and drops. Benefitting from advanced technology and an innovative radio display it has a wide-range of useful features.
Measuring only 22mm thick, the Motorola SL1600 redefines portability. Its sleek lightweight design can easily to carried in a pocket or bag. Its patented antenna delivers enhanced range whilst maintaining a long battery life. Audible prompts confirm operations on your radio, allowing you to keep you eyes on the job at hand. Shatterproof active view display uses hidden LED lighting to communicate channel, radio and volume information crisply in both daytime and night-time situations. Operating in both analogue and digital modes, making it the perfect choice if you have a mixed fleet, or want to slowly progress to digital.
Employee safety is ensured with the Emergency call and button features so that important calls always get through and there is rapid response to critical incidents. Lone worker monitoring also allows you to keep an eye on people working alone in potentially hazardous places.
- Analogue and digital
- 99 channels
- Innovative LED matrix display that effectively communicates important radio communication
- 1 programmable button to activate the action list which allows up to 7 further features to be programmed, to improve ease-of-use and operate efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- 22mm thick – sleek and portable
- Digital emergency via programmable button to ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Emergency calls ensure employee safety
- Group and Individual call capability
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- VOX capability
- Lone worker monitoring
- Voice announcements
- IP54 rating against dust and water