The XT400 (XT460) Series combines outstanding quality with excellent affordability, offering crisp audio and performance even in hard use, high noise or harsh conditions. Communication is convenient with customised channel announcements, voice-activated mode (with or without accessory) and loud and clear audio output.
The radio operates on license and subscription-free PMR446 frequencies.
The XT400 Series radios have undergone Motorola’s unique and gruelling Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use and meets Military Standard 810 C, D, E, E and G plus IP55, offering a radio that is built to last in tough conditions.
- Built-in 1500mW loudspeaker with wind-noise reduction
- Continuous coverage – up to 16250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Ergonomic design
- Durable, water-resistant
- Meets military standard 810 C, D, E, E and G plus IP55
- Antimicrobial protection
- Tri-coloured LED screen, two-line display
- USB CPS Interface
- 8 channels
- VOX capable with or without an accessory
- Operates on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies
- 219 privacy codes
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Voice prompts & channel announcements
- Web browser programmable
- Easy cloning
- Seamless XTNi series transition